East Greenland , Ammassalik Island
July 18th - 28th
• Applications will be evaluated when received by fax or post , and
applicants notified of their status within two weeks .
• Qualified teams will be offered entry invitations on a first-come
, first-served basis .
• Incomplete applications may be offered a conditional invitation
under special circumstances.
• Details about the application procedure are found in the Race Bylaws
• Questions or other inquiries related to the application process
or a specific application should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline for application entry will be June 1st 2003
When a team application is accepted , the team must within 3 weeks transfer
25% of the total entry fee : DKK 10,500 to The Arctic Team Challenge’s
The final cut-off day for full payment is June 15th 2003.
The entry fee for one team is DKK 42.000,00. The entry
fee includes flights from Reykjavik/Kulusuk and Kulusuk/Tasiilaq and return
to Reykjavik , lodging , breakfast and evening buffet.
Residents of Greenland may participate at a reduced entry fee.